West Shore Park Corporation
Process for Election of Directors
November 1, 2018
In February 2019, the terms of three directors will expire.
To make the process of electing directors as open as possible, the board has adopted the following rules and regulations:
- Candidates for a director position (including incumbents who wish to continue) must submit a nomination form during the period November 1 through December 31.
- Candidates will be listed on the 30 day advance notice of the annual meeting and on the agenda.
- Candidates will be listed on the proxy for members to indicate their vote preferences.
- Voting will occur at the annual meeting.
- Nominations will not be accepted at the annual meeting. Write-in votes will not be counted.
If you are interested in running for a director position, please fill out the attached form and return it to WSP’s president by December 31. If you know someone who would make a good director, convince him or her to submit a nomination form.
Board of Directors
President: James Melledy
Directors: Ernie Billittier; Chris Shifley; Nicole Sullivan; Sharon Zink