|WEST SHORE PARK CORPORATION |
REGULAR MONTHLY BOARD MEETING MINUTES
February 6, 2023
Directors: Larry Bakirtjy, Werner Brisske, Mike Davenport, Chris Shifley
Treasurer: Fred Aichele
Secretary: Marilee C.C. Rusiniak
Commissioners: Bruce Brodzik
Members: Chuck and Jeannie Trampe, Sharon Zink
MEETING CALLED TO ORDER
The meeting was called to order on February 6, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. at Countryside Fire Station #1, 801 S. Midlothian Road, Mundelein, Illinois 60060 by President Mike Davenport.
MINUTES FOR APPROVAL
Chris Shifley moved that the minutes from the Regular Meeting of the Board of Directors on January 9, 2023 be approved as submitted. Larry Bakirtjy seconded the motion. Unanimously approved.
Mike Davenport reported on current issues:
· Will re-send the letter and terms to the party who expressed interest in licensing WSPC property that is not accessible to members except by boat.
· Shore station being stored on WSPC property has not been moved as requested.
· WSPC property sign removed. Will be replaced.
· Additional follow-up regarding the correction needed on the new Lake County Tax Map (which includes the Taylor Lake Court property) on the Taylor Lake Court tax record.
· Locks and keys for the well house have been replaced and the new keys have been distributed.
Fred Aichele presented theTreasurer’s Report for 1/01/2023 – 1/31/2023. Werner Brisske moved and Chris Shifley seconded that the Treasurer’s Report be approved as submitted. Unanimously approved.
ANNUAL MEETING PREPARATION
· Special guest / presentations confirmations needed. Will finalize agenda following confirmations.
· Covid should not affect the meeting which is planned to be held in person at Countryside Fire Station.
· Member and proxy check-in will be overseen by Terri Aichele – may need another volunteer.
· Reminder email to membership with proxy, agenda, 2022 meeting minutes to go out week of meeting.
· Proxies are needed to reach quorum. Please collect and submit any received proxies ASAP.
· Microphone from fire station will be considered for use during the meeting.
Bruce Brodzik stated he will provide a pier report or update if it is needed for the annual meeting.
Brett Laureys reported the well house locks and keys have been changed and he will confirm if specific people who require access to the well-house received their new keys.
Buffalo-box project has been started. Some information from block 1 has been collected. Current information on hand needs to be reviewed. Block 1 drainage work with Fremont Township/Gewalt-Hamilton may be tied-in to the WSPC buffalo-box location project. Overall project for entire community needs to be organized to go efficiently. Volunteers from WSP who would like to work on the project would be appreciated and may contact Brett Laureys if they are interested or would like more information.
The Water Commissioner’s Report is ready for presentation at the annual meeting.
There is maintenance due on the well-house pipes that will be coming up sooner than later, but overall, there is nothing urgent to report at this time.
REVIEW OF TASKS LIST
Review and discussion of the Board and Officers Task List.
Werner Brisske moved that the meeting be adjourned. Chris Shifley seconded the motion. Unanimously approved. The meeting was adjourned at 7:34 p.m.
Marilee C.C. Rusiniak, Secretary
· Annual Member’s Meeting – February 19, 2023 – In-person at Countryside Fire Station #1, 801 S. Midlothian Rd., Mundelein, IL 60060
· March 6, 2023 – Regularly Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
· April 3, 2023 – Regularly Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
· May 1, 2023 – Regularly Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
· June 5, 2023 – Regularly Scheduled Monthly Board Meeting
All monthly meetings are held at Countryside Fire Station #1, 801 S. Midlothian Rd., Mundelein, IL 60060 at 7:00 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Meetings will be held via Zoom in the event that Covid-19 Mitigation Measures are put into place and meeting rooms may not host gatherings. Dates and time and location are subject to change. All homeowners are encouraged to attend the monthly board meetings. Please contact any member of the board or check the website for updated information regarding meeting location.
DIRECTORS AND THEIR TERMS
Name Month/Year Term Expires
Werner Brisske, Block 2 February 2024
Mike Davenport, At Large February 2023
Minaxi Tailor, Block 2 February 2023
Chris Shifley, Block 1 February 2024
Larry Bakirtjy, Block 1 February 2023
Don’t forget to add email@example.com to your email contacts to ensure that WSP emails and notices are received and not marked as spam or junk in your email.
Please sign up for the Fremont Township email newsletter at www.fremonttownship.com .
We encourage all Fremont Township residents to sign up!