West Shore Park Corporation
Process for Election of Directors
November 1, 2015
In February 2016, the terms of three directors will expire.
To make the process of electing directors as open as possible, the board has adopted the following rules and regulations:
- Candidates for a director position (including incumbents who wish to continue) must submit a nomination form during the period November 1 through December 31.
- Candidates will be listed on the 30 day advance notice of the annual meeting and on the agenda.
- Candidates will be listed on the proxy for members to indicate their vote preferences.
- Nominations will not be accepted at the annual meeting. Write-in votes will not be counted.
- There is no position of “director at large” but the limitation of no more than three directors per block is still in place.
- At the annual meeting, the candidate from the Block I list with the most votes is elected. Similarly, the candidate from the Block II list with the most votes is elected.
- In the years when three positions are open, after the first two positions are filled under point six, the remaining candidate with most votes from either list is elected.
If you are interested in running for a director position, please fill out the attached form and return it to WSP’s president by December 31. If you know someone who would make a good director, convince him or her to submit a nomination form.
Board of Directors
President: Susan Frank
Directors: Tabatha Curtis; James Melledy; Gina Rundall; Nicole Sullivan